Master of Nursing
Earn a Master of Nursing at Thompson Rivers University
The Nursing program at Thompson Rivers University offers nursing graduates the knowledge, skills and abilities they need for principled and thoughtful leadership through critical and creative approaches that influence innovative change.
This unique Nursing program at Thompson Rivers University, through its pathways to admission and its emphases on leadership development and Aboriginal health, meets the need for accessible, flexible graduate nursing education.
6 semesters: C$5,217/semester
|Location:||Kamloops Campus, Kamloops, Canada|
Flexible delivery options enable students to study while continuing to work. On completion of the MN, students will be eligible to pursue opportunities in health care leadership, education, research or policy development. Anticipated employment destinations for graduates include:
- Positions in local, provincial, territorial, national, or international health-care areas
- Advanced clinical practice in hospital or community settings
- Teaching roles in academia or practice
- Administrative positions in hospital or community settings
- Government positions in provincial, territorial, national, or international ministries of health or related fields
- Private practice
Before this program, I never thought about projects that would let me involve the entire community to work toward a common goal. This program helped me build the confidence I need to follow through the projects on a global scale. My graduate studies broadened my horizons and benefited me personally, professionally and positively impacted my students. I feel that I have the power to create real change.
Louis (Zhaohuan) Hu, Selkirk College, International Student Advisor / Marketer
- Knowledge for Advanced Nursing
- The Canadian Healthcare System
- Leadership and Managing Change in Healthcare
- Research in Healthcare
- Aboriginal Health Leadership
- Directed Studies in Health